IP PBX Forum

Vai indietro   IP PBX Forum > Video Over IP > IPTV

IPTV Discussioni legate alla tecnologia che trasporta video e radiodiffusioni tramite il protocollo internet, la tecnologia televisiva del futuro.

Rispondi

LinkBack Strumenti della discussione Modalit di visualizzazione
Vecchio 26-12-2018, 10:04

hoangmao300  su una buona strada
predefinito We don’t have a fucking doorbell

So a couple yrs I moved out of state with a boyfriend. Was super excited about this but with explanation had anxiety about being so much from friends and family. One of the reasons my anxiety was coming out was with nightmares as well as night terrors. I'd wake up violently sitting up in a cold sweat, gasping and whatnot. On one particular night I had woken up the audio of our doorbell ringing. Which at 4 in the morning is fucking nerve wracking. So I shook my boyfriend completely awake and told him I heard the doorbell as well as to go check it since I was scared. He rapidly jumps up. Puts on clothes as well as grabs a bat. Goes all of the right way to the front door and opens it. I, scared shitless, am peeking around the corner watching everything go down. I see him step outside and I nervously await the verdict of the circumstance while I hear him call out to me. Babe? And I respond genuine shaky, Yes? He stands in the doorway with a real frustrated tired appearance in the eyes of his and states, We do not have a fucking doorbell.
Rispondi quotando
Rispondi

Segnalibri

Strumenti della discussione
Modalit di visualizzazione